Thursday, September 27, 2012

Renewing and Running round

It has been a long while sense I updated. Sorry. We have been busier than ever.
Ben got a NEW JOB! 
and he loves it. He now works at Williams Communications in Tallahassee, as a radio/lights technician. He also helps with programing radios, and all sorts of other "nerdy" stuff. He is loving working there, and getting paid to basically play around at his hobby

He also works 8-5 (most days) and he gets weekends off! For those of you that don't know...THIS IS A BIG DEAL! With EMS he was gone for 24 hours at a time 3 days a week. He still does EMS part time, and still has a love for saving lives, but I think he has found his true calling. His nerd side has truly come out for the world to see. :) 

Also, we have gotten better at our "routine." We cook together a lot (even if it is sandwiches or hotdogs.) Ben is even driving my car to and from Tallahassee, to save on gas. He hates being away from his baby (the truck) and switch his stuff over to drive it whenever possible. 


I (Leah)  have got to spend some quality friend time lately with some of my best friends, well we usually throw it together in an hour of no planning and it turns out to be an awesome time. We have fun no matter what we do. We are all really busy with school and work, so it is such a great stress reliever! 


Oh yes, we also finally got out pictures from the reception from the fabulous PICTURE LADIES! www.picture ladies.com They turned out awesome. We are only gonna post a few for now. There are so many good ones.
                     These girls have my back, and I love them so much!!




                                                     Our sweet, beautiful, loving MAMA

                                                                       Bridesmaids :)

                                                                    The Bass Bunch

                                                Granny                                          Oma      
                                       
                                                         Both Couples and their "peoples"

                                                           My Sister, I love her so much!




                                                    The Stoutamire Bunch



                                                                My sweet Alycia!

                                                      I love these girls with all my heart!!

                                                 My favorite Volleyball coach & best friend!

I am a blessed gal! We have wonderful family and friends! I am so happy to know that I have such a wonderful husband, and the best is yet to be! :)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! :) I'm so glad Ben found something he really enjoys! That really makes a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah I love this! You looked so gorgeous on your wedding day! Did you and your sister have a joint reception?? If so, that is AWESOME! How fun! Glad you guys are doing great! Wish we lived closer. I had so much fun with you are Haley's wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete