Sunday, February 10, 2013

Catching Up

These past few months have been a whirlwind for us. I am sorry to have neglected our blog. Let's see if I can catch you up...

 Birthdays. Halloween. Thanksgiving. Christmas. New Year. 
Ben got a promotion.Disney World Annual Passes.Temple trips. 

a whole lot.
 We had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas, and were even able to spend time with both of our families. We haven't been able to do that in the past due to work schedules, so this year was extra special. We even got to spend time with extended family and friends. New Years was a blast while it lasted.We went to bed early. We do that a lot now. Old married people now I guess. We celebrated our 6 month anniversary last month and this week is 7. So yay! Also in November we got a new addition to our family. Sweet baby Presley was born on November 6th.
Oh yeah, and Benny got an awesome promotion. I know quick right? He has only been working there for 7 months! He is so happy there and really enjoys what he does and the people that he works with. and for me, I am so happy to see him happy and to have him home with me every night. Well on other news I have switched majors again. I am now on to become a Occupational Therapy Assistant. 
Better news: We are DISNEY WORLD ANNUAL PASS HOLDERS! We have gone a few times sense November, and have planned a special birthday trip for Ben & I on the 21st of this month. Ben's birthday is on the 22nd and mine is the 23rd so double birthday celebration at Disney it is. 
Temple trips are finally starting to occur more often. We enjoy the special time we share at the temple. We are going to go while on our Disney Trip next week. Oh yes and Jace and Laura got married! So happy for them!

Halloween

Mine and Ben's "special" pumpkin

So fly





SMORES!



Ben's 1st Disney trip sense he was 4




Mickey Mouse

The stocking Mama made for Ben





Presley's 1st Christmas

New Years!


Headbands with Alycia and Benjamin


Sweet Presley Jane

My ornament Ben made for our 1st married Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Oh HEY! glad to know you have a blog & are still ALIVE!

    ReplyDelete